Several Australian homeowners often find themselves running out of space for various things. After all, you will probably not want to keep everything inside the house. Similarly, some homeowners require privacy and space for engaging in certain work-related activities or hobbies. This will usually involve having a structure that is distinct from the primary dwelling place. In situations like these, it certainly pays to have a steel shed on your property.
When you have tons of things to store and not enough space to put them, a residential shed can be exactly what you need. But, having a shed on the property can yield other benefits too. For instance, you could use this for running a home-based business. Alternatively, you could use the shed for engaging in various recreational activities or hobbies. And, if you need covered parking space for your vehicles, these sheds could serve as garages and carports too. Similarly, if you need some place to put your lawn equipment, a steel garden shed could be just what you need.
CBS Sheds has a formidable reputation in the building industry. We have successfully delivered steel buildings and sheds to a host of clients across the country. Our forte lies in designing sheds that can serve a myriad of applications. Not surprisingly, our structures come into use in a variety of environments such as industrial units, commercial facilities and rural setups. We offer liveable structures too. These can be quite useful in residential properties. For us, building a shed is not just about delivering a structure to a client. It is about forging a constructive and long-lasting relationship with our clients. We achieve this by meeting their requirements with our services.
Unlike other builders, we have a considerable amount of experience in providing sheds that can serve the dynamic needs of a household. Over the years, we have successfully delivered the following varieties of structures to residential clients:
- Versatile custom-designed and multi-purpose residential sheds with adjustable wall height, bay width and span and various optional extras including windows, foot traffic doors, roller doors, insulation and ventilation
- A steel shed that you could easily turn into a garage with a workshop – ideal for meeting your car storage and work-related needs
- Liveable structures that you (or your kids) could use as sleepouts in addition to considering as temporary or permanent accommodation
- Strong and spacious sheds that you could use as games rooms or hobby rooms on days of inclement weather
- Gable or skillion roof carports that will provide greater levels of protection to your vehicles and outdoor furniture
- Storage sheds and workshops that you could use for keeping all your gardening tools and equipment along with other things
- Utility sheds that will easily be able to meet a myriad of requirements
- Spacious and sturdy portable garages for storing your cars, boats and Recreational Vehicles (RVs) safely
- Garden sheds featuring various roofing options that provide sufficient storage capacity in your back or front yard
- Custom-designed steel patios with customised roof lines that will suit the layout of your home that deliver a premium look courtesy our high-gloss finishes on the posts and beams and,
- Mezzanine floors with heavy-duty particle flooring and robust steel structures that can optimally utilise the space in your structure
Building a shed is not very difficult. But, when you want a structure that offers versatility, durability and ample space for meeting a myriad of needs, you will need the services of a professional building outfit. At CBS Sheds, delivering satisfaction to our clients consistently is at the core of our business. This is why we do not stop at offering quality products, services and solutions. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that our structures are worth their value even when your requirements change with time. With us helming your project, you can expect to receive steel sheds that:
- Feature high-quality steel that is thick and corrosion resistant
- Can withstand high wind speeds
- Come in a wide range of roof styles from flat to gabled – based on the look that you want to achieve
- Feature effective locking mechanisms that make your residential or machinery shed secure and your belongings safe
- Have doors in a diverse range of styles that look good without compromising on accessibility and security
- Are available in a wide assortment of colours based on your personal tastes and preferences
- Offer immense versatility – regardless of whether you use them as garden sheds, sleepouts or mezzanine floors
- Come with a number of optional extras such as shelves, hooks, skylights etc. and,
- Are long-lasting and as such, come with manufacturer-backed warranties
When you want a shed tailored to your satisfaction, don’t look beyond CBS Sheds. With us, you can rest assured that your shed will not only meet your various requirements. In addition, it will complement the look of your house, while enhancing the value of your property too.